Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Humility

one of my favorite words. Humility is knowing who you are and who you are NOT.

I know I am a strong woman of character, but Im also a big mush. I know I present an image that can be too aggressive for some in this town (LA), but I've decided to own that persona....play it cool when needed, but try to just be loud obnoxious witty me.

For many years, I was someone else. Anyone else. The color of the wall paper meant the color I would emote..and I could change patterns right before your eyes. I believe that my acting ability was honed from birth.. merely a projection of me......I was ALWAYS acting. And hopefully in the manner you wanted.

We need to like who we are; to present that to ourselves, and the world.

Your true character will bring you happiness. Hiding or blending in takes too much energy. Step away from the crowd, turn up the volume and WAKE UP.

Don't be like everyone else. Be different.
The sooner you are truthful with yourself, the better you will feel about everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment